Wednesday 5 June 2013

Juneathon day 5: birthday circuits

Ah, birthday circuits. I usually take cake to circuits when it's my birthday. Sadly for everyone at circuits, it is not my birthday today, it's my son's. And I've not yet made his cake! Fail. 

Anyway, circuits! We worked in pairs today. One person would do say 12 biceps curls while their partner did squat jumps. Then they would swap, and this continued for 2 minutes. It's a good session (last time we did it I nearly passed out and had to go home early).

There were eight paired stations, so 16 exercises in a circuit, and we repeated the circuit, so 32 exercises in total. Quite exhausting. Arms and legs and abs are complaining already. 

But I didn't pass out. Yeah!

1 comment:

  1. Circuits sound hard, and a bit reminiscent of school, I think you've earned the right to have the cake mix bowl all to yourself tonight :-)

    ReplyDelete