Friday 28 June 2013

Juneathon day 28: broken

I'm definitely feeling the effects of Juneathon today. Which for day 28 is pretty good going I think (in Janathon I was knackered by the end of the second week).

Last night I had a bit of a niggle in my left shin when I got back from run club. I iced it, and again this morning. It seems fairly localised to one area, and it doesn't affect my ankle. By this evening it felt better and because I'd eaten so much dinner I decided I had to go for a run. 

I stuck to my route around town, it's usually 4 miles, but 2 miles in my leg started to REALLY hurt. To the point I had to slow right down because I could barely put my weight on it. Cut my run short. Ice pack straight on when I got home. Already feels better. I think the last 2 days of Juneathon will be core work and perhaps a bike ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment